From Rowley Group
Welcome to the homepage for Clancy Rowley's research group.
For a list of publications, click here.
Our group works at the intersection of dynamical systems, control theory, and fluid mechanics.
- Model-based feedback control of transient growth in a laminar boundary layer (NSF)
- An integrated approach to separation control: flow physics, nonlinear dynamics, and effective control strategies (AFOSR)
- Unsteady aerodynamic models for flight control of agile micro air vehicles (AFOSR)
- Multi-scale uncertainty propagation in dynamical systems (AFOSR)
- Joint University Program for air transportation research (FAA)
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.